Problem with the course marks

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Problem with the course marks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    Hello, I face a problem with the mark for a course in my learing platform. I create a course with 2 Units and 1 survey type quiz and the evaluation method is automatic. When someone finish the course the result is something like e.g. 296/100!! See the image: http://prntscr.com/sln9pn I've noticed that if I exlude the survey type quiz from the course, the evaluation is go back to normal like 100/100. How to solve it, in order when a student take this course could have a specific mark according to the survey type quiz like, 95/100. Thank you in advance!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok for the survey quiz please check for each question must have set the marks total of the each number of options : for example if there are 5 options than question marks should be set : 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1  = 15 . and add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_correct_quiz_answer',function($marks,$quiz_id,$user_marked_answer,$question){   $type = get_post_meta($question,'vibe_question_type',true);   if($type == 'survey'){     return 1;   }   return $marks; },10,4);
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    @Alex, Thank you for this php code. But it seems that it calculate only the survey now. Now, when I take this course and complete all questions with 5/5 (5 options/question marks) inside the survey - quiz, the automatic evaluation give us 33/100, becuase I have 2 units and a quiz inside this course. Now it is only evaluate the quiz and not the others units. How I could have a summarized evaluation for all the units of the course?
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    @Alex, Thank you for this php code. But it seems that it calculate only the survey now. Now, when I take this course and complete all questions with 5/5 (5 options/question marks) inside the survey - quiz, the automatic evaluation give us 33/100, becuase I have 2 units and a quiz inside this course. Now it is only evaluate the quiz and not the others units. How I could have a summarized evaluation for all the units of the course?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check all questions in your quiz , thier type should be set to survey . Im sorry I told marks setting to be wrong . you have to set the number of option as marks in each question . If you have 5 options then question marks should be 5 .      
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    Thank you @Alex! Now is working! And the score is more than 33/100 acording to the survey answers!
    Veronica
    is it solve now? have you got the explanation to clear out your doubts?
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    Yes! Thank you! We can close the topic.
    Veronica
    thanks for confirmation. marking it as resolved topic closed
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with the course marks’ is closed to new replies.