Problem with Vimeo Private Video

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Problem with Vimeo Private Video

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm developing a site with WPLMS, it's very great. I have a little problem: inside units, I want to embed Vimeo Videos. This videos have privacy protection, but in Vimeo settings but I have already set the url of my site, where I want them to be displayed. So, at this point, I should not have any problem: but, for some reason, only one video is correctly displayed while all the others appears like black frame with the wording "Sorry Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here." I don't know if it is a problem of my site (but any video could be displayed, neither the only one that is ok) or Vimeo. But I'm sure I have correctly set up Vimeo privacy settings. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or someone who has had the same problem? Thank you very much.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Are you using Video vibe addon to embed videos in your pages ? Or you are using vimeo embed codes directly . IF you are using vimeo embed codes directly and not using the video vibe plugin then the issue is actually related to vimeo and in this case please contact the vimeo support on this as they would be able to help coz it is thier service .
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    The second option. Thank you very much.
    Mk
    So  please contact the vimeo support on this as they would better help you in your issue.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Vimeo Private Video’ is closed to new replies.