problema al subir la imagen de perfil

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues problema al subir la imagen de perfil

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    christian loaiza
    Participant
    Hola, acabo de migrar mi sitio http://styleandimagestudio.net/ para otro host, al parecer todo funciona bien a excepción de las imágenes de perfil de los usuarios. Intento subir una nueva imagen y no pasa nada.
    <br class="Apple-interchange-newline" /><span style="color: #212121; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap;">Hello, I just migrated my site http://styleandimagestudio.net/ to another host, apparently everything works fine except for the profile pictures of the users. I try to upload a new image and nothing happens.</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if there is an "avatars" folder in your wp-content/uploads folder . if not then copy avatars folder from your old site and place it there in wp-content/uploads folder on your new site server . IF you do not have backup of it then simply create the avatars folder in your wp-content/uploads folder .
    christian loaiza
    Participant
    La carpeta existe y contiene las imágenes de perfil, pero por algun motivo no se muestran, y tampoco es posible subir fotos nuevas al perfil. Ya instale de nuevo el buddypress pero no consigo solucionarlo. _______ The folder exists and contains the profile images, but for some reason they are not displayed, and it is not possible to upload new photos to the profile. I installed the buddypress again but I can not solve it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it seems like the user ids has  been changes in your new setups  .Buddypress maps user's avatars with user ids. Guess they need to upload their avatars again . If avatar upload is not working then please share : site url , admin credentials , and a valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end . PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘problema al subir la imagen de perfil’ is closed to new replies.