problems after updating the bigbluebutton

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues problems after updating the bigbluebutton

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hello @alex There are some issues that I think should be resolved after updating the bigbluebutton plugin
    1. When adding a meeting and press button add metting, the metting add more than once, each meeting is added with the same name and at the same time

2. The records appear only to the site manager when creating and registering a meeting, while if any instructor creates the meeting, the records cannot be accessed by the instructor or even the site manager

3.. When eded  a meeting, the record button disappears from the room   Please consider these problems, knowing that I know that the update for the addendum is in the experiment, but more than one month have passed since the last update and the same problems are still present

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . well this is not happening for me please check if you are using latest version of bbb wplms addon : https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbb-wplms/ 2 . Do you mean recordings ? 3 . can you please share a screenshot ?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . I checked your video , you are hitting add meeting knowingly multiple times and yes it will create the meeting with same name but in terms of bigbluebutton the meeting is unique .It will add three different meeting in its system .It does no needs any validation for that . 2 . well the recording issue still exists ,we still need a way to list the instructor recording at front end . 3 . Well its working for me : Im the creator of the meeting , the start recording button will only show to the creator of the meeting . Also if you have your own custom bbb server then you will have to enable the recordings in your bbb configuration on your server .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Yes that was the case but now the architecture has been changed by BBB main plugin.We will need to have that validation in this as well. We will add it in future updates . Please provide some time time to check the issue with the meting record button .  
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thank you @Alex take your time
    Diana
    Participant
    @ragabsalem, Thanks for your patience
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘problems after updating the bigbluebutton’ is closed to new replies.