Problems with automatic quiz evaluation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problems with automatic quiz evaluation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I've configured a course to have quizzes automatically evaluated. Although I'm getting a lot of quizzes an "Under Evaluation" status, i.e. waiting to be manually evaluated! That doesn't make any sense and I even don't know how to reproduce the error. Moreover, because of that (and because I also configured that a unit is locked until the previous is taken) several students are reporting that they can't finish the quiz nor go to the next unit - they're locked! I could only unlock them by manually correcting the quiz - again: that doesn't make any sense! Please, how can I fix this problem? My WPLMS version is 3.9.8.1. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    For Automatic Evaluation: Point 1: make sure your course is connected in the quiz: http://prntscr.com/w8yb55 Set the Quiz On Auto Evaluation Mode Point 2: Edit the course and connect the quiz there as well And check now if it is working or not
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with automatic quiz evaluation’ is closed to new replies.