Problems with mobile menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problems with mobile menu

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lshmikh_1
    Participant
    Hello, I have some broblems with mobile menu. The thing is that, 1 day ago it was working and I can use it. But now, I opened my website (CoStudy.ru) on mobile (iPhone) and want to change the page, but menu is disappeared. Mobile Menu Screenshot (Disappeared) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FKkveAp6iqAQ8uEAzGP4CCLU4RbZRxIn I had this problem about month ago and, unfortunately, I could not solve it. That’s why I decided to create  a new website.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url, admin credentials and a  valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    lshmikh_1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share your valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end ?
    lshmikh_1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    lshmikh_1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I tried to find the reason behind but could not . I will check this again , please provide me some time . Meanwhile please try to  deactivate all third party plugins in your site .
    lshmikh_1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I have seen these errors too . All ajax calls are not actually working in your site . Please send the php error log to examine what's actually happening on your site . Also I tried with the menu but no luck actually wordpress's own " wp_nav_menu  " function is not working there for mobile menu but for others like main menu and top menu its working .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with mobile menu’ is closed to new replies.