Problems with register

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Problems with register

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Since the 2.8 update, I have not had new users on the web, I did not understand why, until I tried to register a new user, Oh surprise I can not make any new user registration. I have two registration forms (the form that comes by default in the template wplms and I allowed another for the Instructors) none works, in one of them refers to "Security check failed.   Now registration only works for social networking applications, but that is not enough.   I need help with a lot of urgency.   Thanks.
    Well this seems to be weird. Kindly provide us your : 1. SIte url. 2. WP-admin credentials. 3. FTP credentials of your site. PS: Please mark your reply as private.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I just checked  your site and found that you have enabled google recaptcha in your  custom registration form for instructor but did not provided any captcha key in wp-admin -> wplms -> miscelaneous -> google recaptcha public and private keys . Please refer this tutorial : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/google-captcha-public-and-private-keys/ and add your google recaptcha public and private keys . refer : http://prntscr.com/f9zofg I have  disabled google recaptcha in your instructor registration as of now .
    Vijayanv
    Participant
    Hi,     Registeration form is not working. it says user are not allowed to register.
    Vijayanv
    Participant
    Hi,     Registration form is not working. it says user are not allowed to register.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto wp-admin -> settings -> general . there check if your have enabled "Registration" or "memberships" on the site . to check further please create your own topic and share admin credentials in private reply there to check this . this is someone else's topic please do not share your creds here .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with register’ is closed to new replies.