Problems with translation activities

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Problems with translation activities

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    soporte
    Spectator
    Hello, I would realizarles a query, the user activity tab leave messages on course information tasks and other information. In the previous version of the 2.0.9 template, I had these translated texts, but the latest version 2.1 I have found that it is not, translate these files I tested with locotranslate and CodeStyling I introduce the chains that want to change and keep it, but when I go to check the change will not performed. The file I'm changing is the vibe plugins course module. My question is am doing wrong is not some step this file where you have to do. It would also be empowered me off this tab. I add some catches with the problem. Regards and thanks for everything
    soporte
    Spectator
    Thanks for everything, I have already arranged a greeting. But I have one question I can disable option activity
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Activity cannot be disabled, but you can hide it. If you want to hide activity from the course section then go to wp-admin->lms->settings->course activity visibility, and select the visibility accordingly. You can also go to wp-admin->wplms->buddypress->activity directory view, and select the activity view from there, and you can also restrict the student activity view below this option. Let me know if this helps.
    soporte
    Spectator
    Thank you very much for the reply, it has been a great help
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with translation activities’ is closed to new replies.