problems with translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues problems with translation

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @mischademuynck Please share the screenshots of those strings which you want to translate here. So I can help you better Also I need your site URL, admin credentials and FTP credentials as well. P.S. Mark your reply private while sharing the credentials
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Problem is solved. After I transfered the vibe-nl_NL.po and vibe-nl_nl.mo to another location, translations were ok. The files were on the location: wp-content/themes/wplms/languages And now on the location wp-content/languages/themes So, problem is solved.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mischademuynck Yes, this is what I am trying to say that your translation files should be saved at proper place The files in this place are called Local language File wp-content/themes/wplms/languages The files in this place are called Global language File wp-content/languages/themes In global Language file, your translation will be safe always. If you are saving the translations in the Local language file then make sure after translating everything copy the content of and past in the global language file. So, translations will work smoothly. I really appreciate your effort. Closing this topic
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘problems with translation’ is closed to new replies.