Problms with WPML traductions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problms with WPML traductions

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    mfeijoo_294
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the confusion is create coz I dont know Spanish and French languages I only recognize English menus . Please check if you have to disable "generate menus automatically "in wpml settings . I wanted to try it out myself but the site you shared is not working anymore : https://prnt.sc/1sfmdvu
    mfeijoo_294
    Participant
    mfeijoo_294
    Participant
    mfeijoo_294
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mfeijoo_294
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well generating the menus is tricky for each language , you should not open any other page while generating the menus for each language . to generate please follow : 1 . Please goto wp-admin-> vibebp -> settings -> buddypress . 2 . Close all other tabs except wp-admin-> vibebp -> settings -> buddypress .. 3 . then switch to different language -> this will set the language cookie correctly . 4 . Now then hit the Refresh buddypress navigation button . 5 . close the newly opened profile page . 6 . now switch to other lannguage on the page wp-admin-> vibebp -> settings -> buddypress then follow same from 2 to 5 .
    mfeijoo_294
    Participant
    Ok, now if it works fine, thank you very much.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Problms with WPML traductions’ is closed to new replies.