Profile menu and dashboard menu not showing on mobile view

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Profile menu and dashboard menu not showing on mobile view

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    PanhaTB
    Participant
    Dear sir/madam, I encountered a problem with the profile and dashboard menu not showing on mobile view. my website is busyscholar.com When I view it on mobile browser, I can not find the menu for both profile and dashboard. Could you please tell me how to fix this? Here is the picture: https://prntscr.com/otfibu  
    Mk
    Please Go to wp-admin-> Appearance -> menus and check mobile menu is set or not. If not then please set.
    PanhaTB
    Participant
    Mobile menu is already set. Is the profile menu related to the website menu?
    logan
    hello, please check your wplms-dashboard plugin is activated or not. find this plugin in wp-admin >> plugins >> wplms-dashboard. if this not work then share your wp-admin url and credentials in a private reply, i will check the issue.
    PanhaTB
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    PanhaTB
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, Please goto wp-admin >>> appearance >>> customize >>> custom css >>> paste & save. .bp-user div#item-nav div#object-nav  li.flexMenu-viewMore{display: block !important;} refer: http://prntscr.com/ovhsmy
    jobemmanuel
    Spectator
    I'm having the same issue with the mobile menu, it disappeared on mobile devices. How can I fix this issue please? Thank you!
    logan
    @Jobem, Please create your own topic then share the screenshots and page url. i will check the issue. if you share your sensitive data here then this post author will get an email containing your sensitive data. I think that is not good.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Profile menu and dashboard menu not showing on mobile view’ is closed to new replies.