Profile menu switching language problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Profile menu switching language problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, I have managed to correctly translate the submenu of the profile menu following the instructions in point 9 of the link: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-4-0-faqs/ The problem is that when I change the language, that submenu does not change to the corresponding translation until I add again: reload_nav=1 This is a problem because I want my users to be able to switch languages in that part as well. Thanks
    gbac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi for that you need to create menu for every language you can also refer: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/problms-with-wpml-traductions/page/2/#post-371351 and check @Alex reply there
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, yes, I have created the menu in Spanish. I'll try the solution indicated in the post
    gbac
    Participant
    gbac
    Participant
    gbac
    Participant
    gbac
    Participant
    gbac
    Participant
    gbac
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi you need to create the profile menu only like you select/add the course menu in different language then it will automatically show it's submenu accordingly as the submenu is not available to add manually they are associated with the menus directly so you just need to add the course/profile menu directly it will add the submenu automatically
    gbac
    Participant
    Veronica
    ok thanks for the detailed description checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi there is critical error on your site when i performed the reload navigation need to check please share the error log and also share the CPanel or FTP details
    gbac
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Profile menu switching language problem’ is closed to new replies.