Profile photo cannot be cropped/resized

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Profile photo cannot be cropped/resized

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    coachmkt
    Participant
    When I upload a new profile photo, next in the preview page, there is no tools to crop/resize photo.  What can be wrong? You my try logging into my system.  I'll provide credential in the following private message. Thank you for your support.
    coachmkt
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    coachmkt
    Participant
    Thanks, I'll check all errors firstly.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sure.
    coachmkt
    Participant
    Hi, I need to bring this one back.  Please try logging into my system as user/password above. When trying to change profile picture, after select file (or drag file into the box), there is an error around jcrop javascript function, related to BuddyPress.  I don't know what's wrong.  Even not related to your theme, but perhaps your expertise with this environment/LMS system could possibly help me. Thank you, Thanakorn  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Most probably the issue is with the jquery including twice. Maybe some third party plugin is also including the jquery on the page and hence causing the issue. My recommendation will be to try deactivating all your third party plugins and only activate the wplms recommended plugins and then check if the issue persists or not. This will narrow down the issue and you can figure out what is causing the issue.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Profile photo cannot be cropped/resized’ is closed to new replies.