profile visibility

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues profile visibility

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    See this screenshot How can I delete this mess?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, These are woocommerce checkout fields. And these fields are mapped with buddypress fields. If you remove these fields then it requires to fill it manually.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Could I delete this whole tab from user's profilepage? Because I now notice that I don't even use the ones above the red box; screenshot
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please share your latest ftp credentials in a private reply.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    actually your site is not working .We checked and found that your buddypress plugin was not updated successfully . if you delete this then your buddypress and woocommerce fields will not sync at all . user would need to fill the fields at registration as well at checkout page . ITs in your hands whether you want to remove these fields and force users to fill the fields at two places or to remove these fields from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields and deactivate the plugin : "  Vibe BuddyPress WooCommerce"
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Would deleting and installing again help? Would that help installing it correctly? Asked how about settings and custom css. Is that gone then?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    about this issue with profile fields please refer  :

if you delete these profile fields then your buddypress and woocommerce fields will not sync at all .

user would need to fill the fields at registration as well at checkout page .

Its in your hands whether you want to remove these fields and force users to fill the fields at two places OR to remove these fields from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields and deactivate the plugin : "  Vibe BuddyPress WooCommerce"

MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've already deactivated Vibe Buddypress Woocommerce a week ago. It didn't do it for me.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, you also have to remove these fields from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘profile visibility’ is closed to new replies.