Progress bar not showing real percentage

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Progress bar not showing real percentage

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    exxcorpio
    Spectator
    I have a student with a 100% progression bar, and he has only done a couple units. So I want it to have "cero" as the course has not really started. I already eliminate the student from the course and added it again but it keeps with the same percentage. I also restart the course for the student but the number keeps the same. I don’t want my students to be confused about how much they have done of the course since the start. (the course begins 1 september) How can I completely restart the course for my students so it appears at 0%? Thanks L
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure the progress bar is enabled on the course status page, if not then go to wp-admin->wplms->course manager->show course progressbar, and enable it. Now the progress bar will be shown on the course status page and once the user clicks on mark complete button then the progress will be recalculated and show correct progress. This progress is reflected on the homepage progress bar. If you want to set the progress bar to "0", then go to the course admin area and reset the course for that user.   Let me know if this helps.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Progress bar not showing real percentage’ is closed to new replies.