Push notification doesn’t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Push notification doesn’t work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hello, how are you push notification doesn't work in our site and i have the latest updates of all plugins
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You private key has the issue . It should not contain any \\ or // at the end of lines . Please share your site url and admin creds to fix this up .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I updated the correct values , you will need to clear up all kinds of caches from your server , specially the js scripts in order to make it work .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    yes the button it's now can be pressed but still there is no notification appear in any user and where these features? ?!!
    Send marketing notifications to all users who every visited your site. Notify student when unit is available in drip courses. When the course is about to expire and they need to renew. When Course, quiz, assignment results are available. When instructor replied on their comment in a unit. When an instructor makes an announcement or posts a course news. When an instructor sends a direct message. Notify Instructor when a student purchases their course. When a student completes unit,quiz,course, assignments. When student results are available. When Administrator approves an instructor’s course. and 28 more such notification areas. Features Send notifications to users whether they’re using your site or not. Send marketing notifications to all users at once. Supports all devices, works offline. Notification show up when you’re online. Revolutionary one-to-one push notifications Notifications from Course – Admin area. Track guest users Integrate with 28 touch points and schedule areas in WPLMS. Uses firebase for push notifications. Built on react. Clean and secure code. Stats added in version 1.1
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Send marketing notifications to all users who every visited your site. This is available in the same tab as push notification settings in wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> live -> push notifications . That send push notification button .It sends notification to all of your users . I also checked this out , the issue is the outdated firebase-messaging-sw.js file . I generated a new one but in your site that is not loading somehow .I guess there is some caching with caching plugin or server caching , the version of service worker is also not updated . With vibebp install you just need to hit the generate service worker button there in wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> service worker . I checked that and its not working due to this error : Error during service worker registration: DOMException: Failed to register a ServiceWorker for scope ('https://nt3lm.com/') with script ('https://nt3lm.com/service-worker.js'): The script resource is behind a redirect, which is disallowed.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    so, now how to fix these problems? or what i should do now?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked this we have seen such an issue before and most probably this must be related to server or something . We are checking this if this is working for us or not.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    ok, we waiting you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    PUsh notification update has been released please follow the tutorial for updated setting : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-push-notifications/
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Push notification doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.