Push notification not working and SMS autonticgation Not Working

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Push Notifications Push notification not working and SMS autonticgation Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tomorrow Pencils
    Spectator
    Dear Team, I need your help to get this up and running. I have followed all the instructions and still, I'm unable to make Push notification and SMS authentication up and running. https://prnt.sc/swabcl (<span style="color: #333333; background-color: #ffffff;">Push notification not </span>sending, it's trying)      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials in order to check this at your end . Please make sure that wplms push notifications is updated to latest version 1.3
    Tomorrow Pencils
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tomorrow Pencils
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I was working on your website on fiebase-serviceworker.js file but upload got interrupted and site went down . Please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply to fix this Or to fix this immediately please login tp cpanel -> file manager or ftp .Navigate to wp-content/plugins folder and delete the wplms-push-notifications folder there . Your site will be back . Then goto wplms.io -> get the latest version of wplms push notifications plugin 1.4 with the fix . Also please share what error exactly with phone auth plugin ? I checked and noticed you have not selected the phone field in wp-admin -> lms -> live -> phone auth settings .
    Tomorrow Pencils
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Tomorrow Pencils
    Spectator
    Thanks It's working!!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Push notification not working and SMS autonticgation Not Working’ is closed to new replies.