Push Notification to Non-Logged in user

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Push Notifications Push Notification to Non-Logged in user

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Kindly suggest me how to achieve the following things through WPLMS Push Notifications. I have tried and cannot get the below results.
    1. To send notifications to non-logged in users. Now the push notification request is only being asked for logged in user. Not for the non-logged in user. I know that, push notification works based on user's criteria. But I need to send general updates notification to non-logged user which triggers them to buy the updated course in future.

2. A custom short code or button like to ask for subscribing to notification to place in site.

3. Link enabled notification:

When I tested with the notification, it is seen that, just the notification is sent. Upon clicking the notification, nothing happens. If an updated link is being sent in the notification, the link should open in browser when the user clicks on it. These things, I have come across in other sites in normal push notifications type. I need these features in WPLMS Push Notifications too. Kindly suggest me ways to get these. Thanks.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    3 . link to be put in upcoming updates . 2 . okay I will try that if its possible . 1 . well fcm token to send global notifications are also generated for no logged in users , working on your site also . to send global notificaitons to all please goto wp-admin -> lms -> live -> push notifications there you will see panel to send global notification . http://prntscr.com/mb3x7k
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. It is working now. If it is possible, add a way to know the statistics of the notifications subscribed users in the upcoming update. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    update push notification to latest version you will see the stats in your wp-admin -> lms -> statistics section for push notifications
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, I got it. Thanks. Can close the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Push Notification to Non-Logged in user’ is closed to new replies.