Push notification

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Push Notifications Push notification

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi I am interested in the Push Notification plugin. I don't quite understand it. Where does it push to ? What is the condition for users to receive the notification ? Do user need to login or download an app in advance ? Does it push to SMS ? Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it sends push notifications to users or visitors on the website. refer : https://onesignal.com/what-are-push-notifications To registered students it sends push notification about the related information like your quiz submission is evaluated by instructor and you got n marks in xxxx course .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I would like to clarify that they can only receive the notification when then are using our website right ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No they can also receive the push notification even when the website is not opened and the browser is running . It just need the browser to be running . Also when user opens the browser the old notifications will drop in .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Do they need to grant any permission for it to happen ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes It ask for notification and notification will only go when user will allow notification for your website .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Push notification’ is closed to new replies.