PWA Installation and other issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues PWA Installation and other issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    Hello, thank you so much for your help in advance. 1. We have followed all the installation videos, set up a firebase, logins, but have hit a stonewall when it comes to the functionality of the site and have not been able to install the PWA and have had issues with the Service Worker. 2. It would be great if a customer support expert could take a look to make a diagnostic so we know what the final steps are and what we have missed – we think we are very close to having our issues fixed, and this is our first time working with WPLMS. 3. We have had issues installing a workable demo, and have never had access to the frontend PWA dashboard, which is the best mode for designing courses. Again, thank you so much for your time and attention.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok sure please share your site url and admin creds in private reply . Please also follow this guide to create pwa : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHRqf-gm14
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi im sorry I could not check as there is website url to login.Can you please share the website url ?
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes that is exactly needed to run the firebase modules like live chat and other things in your site , the install icon is already appearing fine .
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    No matter what I do, and which browser I use to log in, I can only see two options on the left side menu, 'light' or 'dark' toggle, and 'logout' whereas before there was a range of options available, including options for editing courses... it tells me I have also '1 courses instructing' but I cannot access or edit anything anymore from the app view... No idea what could have gone wrong. Thank you very much again.
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    Also, when I try to save the firebase config settings, after I click save, everything vanishes from the input box...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I tried to login but the password is not working. to get the menu back please check if you have vibebp and buddypress plugin installed and activated . then goto wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> general -> deselect the bp single page from there and then save settings . Then goto "buddypress" tab and hit the "Refresh buddypress navigation" button there . This will set the menu back . then come back to general tab and select the bp single page again there . For the social logins please check if you have configured like this properly : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h3oECa2JMg&vl=en
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘PWA Installation and other issues’ is closed to new replies.