PWA plus button doesn’t appear in browsers

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues PWA plus button doesn’t appear in browsers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    I've enabled and generated service worker in VibeBP settings. Both manifest and service worker files exist in the root folder. The browser shows them in Console > Application. But I can see there are errors. Console/Manifest screen and Console/Service Worker screen. But no sign of installation in browsers. Please help to solve the issue.
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi request you to please perform this tip once https://docs.wplms.io/admin-guide-faqs#pwa-plus-icon-does-not-appear
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    I already checked that FAQ and noted what I have already done. I opened this ticket because those tips did not work.
    Veronica
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday just checked on your site and found no issue/errors in the service worker need to discuss it with team members will let you know
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    Hello. Any update on this?
    Veronica
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we checked this out and find everything to be working right the manifest.json is present and service worker is also correct but still the icons is not appearing and showing this error : "No matching server worker detected" . We are researching on this .Please provide us some time . Meanwhile to check if this is server related can you please contact with your webhost and check whether this is disabled from their end .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    Yes, I finally was able to fix it. Language code is the issue. It should be 'az-AZ' instead of 'az_AZ'. I had to make the change in manifest.json myself manually. But it should occur in manifest file correctly and automatically, right? Now I can install my app after manual change. However, now https://www.pwabuilder.com doesn't detect service worker. Will wait a bit and try again...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘PWA plus button doesn’t appear in browsers’ is closed to new replies.