Question about 4.0 login

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Question about 4.0 login

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jamz99
    Participant
    Hi guys I have read that you have changed the default wordpress login in v4.0 and now you are using your own login system. What concerns me is that i use 3rd party plugins based on wordpress login for device limitation and prevent account sharing. That makes me ask you some questions. 1- Is there a way to disable your login system and keep using normal login if i wish to do that? 2- If not, on your login exists a way to limit number of devices that can be used by a student? 3- If both are negative, want to know, are you planning to support 3.9 framework in the future? I'm not completely sure on switching into 4.0 as i have a big website and stable in 3.9, wouldn't like to mess things on it, but want to know if you will keep supporting 3.9 users on the future. thanks guys
    Diana
    Participant
    The answer of your first two points is NO Point 3: You can use wplms 3.9.9 version as well, no problem because you have a big site as you mentioned and you are using a third-party plugin as well. It might not support in v4, because we are using token based authentication
    jamz99
    Participant
    ok what worries me if you will keep supporting 3.9 framework in the future or it will die at some point. If you will, i can stick at 3.9 as i'm happy with, but if not, i think that migrating to 4.0 asap will be the best for me
    Diana
    Participant
    The points you mentioned above are not available in wplms v4, if you still want to use wplms v4 then you can And about v3, whenever we stop supporting v3, we will inform our users
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about 4.0 login’ is closed to new replies.