Question and answer in separate page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Question and answer in separate page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mumair001
    Participant
    Hello , How can i show 1)only marked answer with correct answer of quiz without question in separate page 2)Only Questions of quiz in different page i want both in separate pages now questions and answers both are shown in result page that's OK but i want two separate pages for that .Any theme option or custom development for that or any short code ??? Thanks Umair  
    Diana
    Participant
    @mumair001 Point 2: I can check this, possible with a shortcode like passing the quiz id and it will list down all the questions assosciated with that quiz
    mumair001
    Participant
    how this will be done please share the shortcode thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mumair001
    Participant
    Thank You so much Diana I got all questions but... options of the questions are not shown I also want to show options with their answers thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, I already told you in one of your thread that this is a paid job and that's why I shared the code for questions only. I told you the file which you can refer and go through the code to check how you can fetch the options of the questions and the answers I hope you will understand my point
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Question and answer in separate page’ is closed to new replies.