question loading courses and units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting question loading courses and units

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    hello team, with 2.0.x version I saw some changes in the loading of courses and units.
    1. This relates, for example, the part of the unit's settings. Now to choose the forum associated with the drive I have to type the title of it whereas before I had a drop-down menu. I wondered if you could make it work as before, because for me it is much more comfortable the menu.

2. I saw that were introduced Unit Duration parameter, such as minutes, hours, days, etc.. These, however, seem to accept only whole numbers. If I have a drive that lasts 5:45 (5 minutes and 45 seconds) how can I put it?

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Well in this case you need to provide the duration of the unit in seconds  . So to show 5:45 minutes you need too provide the unit duration 345  seconds . 2. Well going back to the traditional select box will not be possible as of now .
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Alex Hello and thanks for your answer. can I ask you to insert as a request for future features on going back to the traditional select box? With the new method does not work the linkage and manually enter each item requires a really long time
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Old dropdown puts much load in the edit pages in the back end and may crash the sites coz it populates the posts and ids of all units or question in course or quiz edit pages resp . Still you want old dropdown then please create a feature request for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘question loading courses and units’ is closed to new replies.