Question numbering

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Question numbering

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    waqas05
    Spectator
    1. Vibe gave me a css code for question numbering but its no more working... can you fix it for me: .pratice_questions >div:before { content: attr(data-question); margin-top: 20px; position: absolute; right: 20px; font-size: 2rem; opacity:0.5; } .pratice_questions >div { position: relative; } 2. I wanted to show author name of each question with question... as in backend when i edit any question, it shows name of author of that question using co-author plugin...
    Veronica
    hi for1... can you please let us know where it was working or where you want to add? and for 2... please let us know where you want to show it
    waqas05
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi this option is not available right now if you want then you can also create a feature request from here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    waqas05
    Spectator
    but question numbering is not a feature asi shared the code above which was working before and vibe gave me this code.
    Veronica
    hi sorry for the delay in response as it is holiday can you please let us know is it code for version 4 or it was useful for version 3 and if possible can you please share screenshot how it was showing with the above code
    waqas05
    Spectator
    thanks for reply. it was for v4 and was working in PWA. the numbering was showing at position 2 in above picture. Please add a fix for question numbering and the numbering should be shown before each statement.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Vibe helped me in fb chat...you can close this topic thanks
    Veronica
    that's really great you got the solution there thanks for your confirmation closing this topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Question numbering’ is closed to new replies.