Questions shortcode not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Questions shortcode not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    when trying to add question shortcode inside unite page, it’s display nothing I tried to use [question id="833"] my system has a lot of units built by questions by id, and really can’t edit all units @ALex answered in another post : "Ok in such case we can build a sync program to parse the question shortcode in your unit content and make then practice question . https://trello.com/c/jukWYqJI " and " Well this has been fixed its jsut we need to release the update . Most probably we will do it tommorrow , thanks for patience ." but unfortuantly, I Updated wplms plugin to Version 1.6.5.2 But still questions not shown,
    No One
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi @NoOne please check this Trello link http://prntscr.com/23omxul you will get an idea with the description of the card
    No One
    Spectator
    I think your reply is not for this thread
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No One
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For that you need to run units sync from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> functions -> sync areas -> sync v4 unit types .
    No One
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in units content the question shortcode will not work . We have provided practice question option in each unit for that separately .
    No One
    Spectator
    Again, Alex! an effort taken here from your side, please provide a solution, as I said before I have a lot of units and these questions must be inside it's tab, thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Here is the solution : you need to run units sync from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> functions -> sync areas -> sync v4 unit types This will will strip the shortcode form unit content and it will map all your question shortcodes used in your units to unit's practice question.
    No One
    Spectator
    I did that 4 times, the short-code only runs outside tabs, but all shortcodes inserted inside a v4.0 tab, not working at all, I asked you to check my site before and I ask you again to check regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    short-code only runs outside tabs : yes ofcourse they will currently they cannot run inside the tabs as of now . this is why we made practice question setting in unit and separate section for it .
    No One
    Spectator
    is there a trello card to track when it's completed?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    we can create custom code for this : add this to wplms customizer plugin in wplms-customizer.php file:
    add_filter('wplms_load_dynamic_scripts',function($scripts){
        $scripts[] = array('id'=>'ques','src'=>WPLMS_PLUGIN_URL.'/assets/js/question.js');
        return $scripts;
    });

add_action('wp_footer',function(){
        ?>
        <script>
            document.addEventListener('unit_loaded', (e)=>{
                setTimeout(()=>{

var DOMContentLoaded_event = document.createEvent("Event");
            DOMContentLoaded_event.initEvent("DOMContentLoaded", true, true);
            window.document.dispatchEvent(DOMContentLoaded_event);
                },500);
            });
        </script>
        <?php
    });
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions shortcode not working’ is closed to new replies.