Quiz bank zip .dat or XML file upload

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Quiz bank zip .dat or XML file upload

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I need to upload a few Black Board quiz bank data files for my courses. I have tried uploading via WPLMS Setup and the Quiz section but no luck. Here is the file format. How can I get it done? In a previous post, I was shown excel files but these are .dat and XML files data files. Any recommendations. Are any of the below workable on WPLMS? Thanks

Downloadable Test Banks for this product:

Title: Test Bank (Angel)
    Size: 154K
    Title: Test Bank (Blackboard)
    Size: 269K
    Title: Test Bank (Moodle via BB)
    Title: Test Bank (D2L via BB)
    Title: Test Bank (Canvas)
    Size: 149K
    Veronica
    hi, you have to convert this into CSV file and then tried to upload it then it will for sure.
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have tried that as according to a prior inquiry. No luck. Perhaps you can and show what step I am missing.
    Veronica
    hi, you can make use of this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-site-import-and-export/ and also refer to this video:https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYVYlMvKJi i hope this will work.
    RMA
    Spectator
    The video you showed is that using one of the quiz bank files I am sent earlier. I am not having any luck. I converted to CSV file and third to upload via the zip import file.
    Veronica
    please let us know what's your prefix of the database. we don't have access to the wp-config file so we can't check it. please inform us.
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    RMA
    Spectator
    Yes as indicated before. I have done all the option according to the video. At first, the zip uploaded but I could not locate in the questin back. Now the site crashed and had to restore it from a backup. So Ima pretty frustrated. Looks that may have to a hire someone with more expertise to avoid going in circles to get in done.
    RMA
    Spectator
    I see. Thanks. Once I upload the .json zip, I should see the questions in the questions bank in wplms? Sorry, I am not that literate on these subjects.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz bank zip .dat or XML file upload’ is closed to new replies.