Quiz certificates not working since our last fix of other issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Quiz certificates not working since our last fix of other issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Hello. I had a long, bad issue with "Courses Freezing When Submitted". It took us weeks to fix. In the end it seemed there were missing files in the certificate plugin that was holding the courses in review mode. That was fixed by your team. Now... however, the quiz certificate plugin is not issuing certificates. I'm a little afraid to try to fix it, but we really do need it to work. I have the course setup to auto evaluate (but there is no course certificate or quiz) The units are not setup to force complete because people can pick any unit and quiz to do, and leave the others. That is the idea -- to pick and choose what unit/quiz you want to take. I have the quizzes inserted and tied to the course The quizzes all have one question. True = 100% Settings to pass quiz 50% Settings to earn certificate 50% No certificate is given. Please help.  
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try  adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_action('badgeos_wplms_evaluate_quiz',function($quiz_id,$marks,$user_id,$max){     $certificate_score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_certificate_score',true);   $vibe_certificate_template = get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_certificate_template',true);        if(!empty($vibe_certificate_template) && !empty($certificate_score)  && $certificate_score <=$marks ){     $certificates = get_user_meta($user_id,'certificates',true);     if(empty($certificates)){$certificates = array();}     if(!in_array($quiz_id, $certificates)){       $certificates[]=$quiz_id;       update_user_meta($user_id,'certificates',$certificates);     }     do_action('wplms_certificate_earned',$quiz_id,$pass,$user_id,1);   } });
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Thank you. I added the code and it's still not working. All options are available. The plugin appears to be working... It's just not giving the certificate.
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    I went in and made the quiz dynamic hoping this would fix the issue. It made no difference. Please help.
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Okay -- did more testing and here's two other things I've noticed: The links to go to the next unit or to 'quiz' stop working when you finish the first quiz. I don't know if that is relevant or not, but this will confuse students who are used to using that navigation.  This is in the Google Mastery course. Also, I setup a one question quiz in the Test course. The correct answer is the longest one. I've used this quiz with the plugin before and it did work. Now, nothing. I can't help but wonder if all this is related to the original issue we had with the courses not submitting because there were missing files related to the certificates.
    Diana
    Participant
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    ☝ HELP!!! ☝
    Diana
    Participant
    @wordmaker123, Please answer here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/courses-freezing-when-submitted/page/3/ Did you revert any changes, Mr Vibe mentioned that he added some fix for PDF generation which is no longer visible
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz certificates not working since our last fix of other issue’ is closed to new replies.