quiz course connect not work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues quiz course connect not work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gds_12345
    Participant
    Whenever I create a course as a teacher and whenever a quiz is created in it, that quiz does not connect with that course means when I try to connect the course in quiz setting then it does not find a course. tell solution and   Once the course is created, my course administrator approves and if I edit the same course again, then why does my course again go to the administrator for approval?
    Veronica
    hi, for the first issue i need to check this on your site so lease provide all the details in private reply like
    1. site url
    2. admin credentials
    3. instructor credentials to perform testing
    4. quiz which has to added
    5. course on which i can perform testing as instructor
    and for the second one: disable force admin approval from lms settings
    gds_12345
    Participant
    the first one I solved it but the second one which you say (<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">disable force admin approval from LMS settings</span>) so i need admin to approve the course when any teacher makes it but only once not every time when he edits the course no need to approve again.
    Veronica
    hi, well dear if you have enabled the admin approval then it will also work on edit course because there is a single meta key for both so the function that you want is not available
    gds_12345
    Participant
    ok
    Veronica
    for now i am closing this topic as the issue is well explained, and understood by you have a nice day.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘quiz course connect not work’ is closed to new replies.