Quiz failing with all correct answers

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Quiz failing with all correct answers

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello @Alex, can I know in which course you were doing the test? because I still have the same problem, I tried it 4 times too, different browser and user and it's the same. I made a short quiz and short course and the problem persist: video proof Here is the main course I need to solve, there is a new issue that we didn't change anything and question 18 is disappeared and if I aprove the quiz course doesn't let me continue: video proof Thank you for the adivce too, I activated the imagick library in our server, well they gave me a guide to do it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well at various moments and even on quiz submit your site si returning this error :

Fatal error</b>:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)
    which could be the reason of why the quiz was not starting and fetching fine . Please increase your php memory limit .
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thank you very much Alex! that was the problem and now it's working properly :D
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz failing with all correct answers’ is closed to new replies.