quiz got unmarked

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues quiz got unmarked

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    SO after updating the theme I found issues. I created a course  and make it automatic evaluation mood. In the course section I created a quiz which is also in auto evaluation mood. But when I submit the quiz as a student it did not show the right and wrong answer. When I also checked in the back end every question got unmarked. I have attached a video you can see this : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wpUhLmB0dzYR9IkTsHwlcLVxE72m7ZLX/view?usp=sharing  
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok just checked your quiz has 40 questions and the activity meta a database table field was not inserted when there are 40 questions in your quiz . When I reduced this number to 10 it recorded the meta and hence the results appeared. https://prnt.sc/tddlho   It seems like this is database connected issue . The table is not recording much data in one go maybe due to its limit or something . Can you please share your ftp credentials in order to check the issue further whether its encoding or the size of the data which is used to store ?   However this can be ignored if you deactivate the react quizzes .  
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    I have test with 20 quiz by turn off  auto evaluation. And it works fine. I can not turn of the react quiz as In one quiz there is 200 question. So if I turn off react quiz , it taking too much time to submit. If there is 2 or 3 students submitting in same time,  then the server is going down. So I need react quiz and also 200 question in a quiz as it is a mock test( exact representation of entrance test).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    it taking too much time to submit. If there is 2 or 3 students submitting in same time,  then the server is going down.   Well not server will not down infact server does not go down that is why we broke down the insertion of answers in one go into database into chained ajax in which answer is inserted one at a time but yes for 200 questions user will have to wait for long . We are checking with 100 plus question in react quiz meanwhile.Please provide time .Please do ping back for reminder  
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    Any progress
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we found that a wordpress core function add_metadata was sanitizing the html in the results leading to wordpress database error . so we created our function to insert the results into database.   I have added a code in your wplms-customizer.php :   add_filter('wplms_custom_bp_course_generate_user_result',function($x){ return true; });   to overwrite wordpress core function and use our insertion function ,I have tested this with 249 questions and it worked . Please check your any quiz now .
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope that is why we added a filter in the plugin .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘quiz got unmarked’ is closed to new replies.