quiz in mutisite

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues quiz in mutisite

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    hey we want to make instructor uses quizzes from any site in out platform! or there is any way to send bulk of quizzes and questions to instructor? if you don't understand me i will explain: i have a multi-site platform and i have a site only for quizzes and questions. i'm the only who add quizzes and questions to any site. i want to make an instructor the author or any something that he can edit any questions or quizzes? i hope you understand me
    Veronica
    hi well, privacy is a factor in wplms the instructor cannot use anyone's content by default. but would like to request check this one once: add_filter('wplms_get_instructor_quizzes',function($args){unset($args['author']); return $args;});
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    where to put this request ? and now i will replace author by email right? and what what i can replace for questions and quizzes and what i will put in it can you give me example ? thank you,
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    i don't want to make all quizzes for instructor i want specific quizzes
    Veronica
    hi well this filter will work on all quizzes
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    there is any filter to use by IDs or anything else to work on specific quizzes ?
    Veronica
    checking
    Veronica
    hi please try this one:
    add_filter('wplms_get_instructor_quizzes',function($args){unset($args['author']); 
    $args['post__in'] = [50,51,52];
    return $args;});
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    where to put this filter ?
    Veronica
    in wp-admin>>plugin>>plugin editor>>wplms customizer plugin>>wplms-cutomizer.php file
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘quiz in mutisite’ is closed to new replies.