Quiz marked with checkmark in timeline before it is actualy completed!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz marked with checkmark in timeline before it is actualy completed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    housedada
    Participant
    We've noticed that once a student starts a quiz, then the icon beside that quiz in the course timeline is always changed to a check mark (with a css class done). This is done even if the user has not yet submitted the quiz. This can be confusing for the user since they might think the quiz is complete, but some answers may not be complete. Can you change the timeline so the check mark icon is also shown after the quiz is submitted, instead of after the quiz is started? Many thanks. Mitch.  
    Mk
    To check your query I need temporary access of your site. please share site url and admin credentials in private reply so that I could check your issue.
    housedada
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    housedada
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    I checked your issue, for me it was not immediately changing the status to check mark. its changing status after clicking on send quiz or submit.
    or please share a video on how are you doing it and where the problem you are facing?' waiting for your response.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz marked with checkmark in timeline before it is actualy completed!’ is closed to new replies.