Quiz not appearing in submitted quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Quiz not appearing in submitted quiz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anyramirez
    Spectator
    Hello, I have people who are doing their quiz online and they are not appearing in the quiz submissions. http://languageschoolmontreal.com/course/atpal-private-course/admin/submissions/ I checked the comments section and all the answers are there like comments. Is that normal? Please help! Thanks!
    anyramirez
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    anyramirez
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    anyramirez
    Spectator
    Hi, I have no courses that students need to take. this is a free test that anyone can take. I have no pages connected to the course manager because I have the users redirected to the test directly from registration. The course I created is hidden for this purpose. I was told to do all this by the support team because all I wanted to do is for people to take the test for free with no course attached. It was working before and suddenly stopped working. Can you help? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I connected the edit course page in your website to check all the settings in the course from front end. Now I have removed it as you do not want to use it. ---------- The settings are correct. Then I noticed the activity component is disabled in your website. The activity is the important component for wplms to work properly. So please enable the activity component from settings-> buddypress-> activity component.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz not appearing in submitted quiz’ is closed to new replies.