QUIZ NOT LOADING

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues QUIZ NOT LOADING

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    durenzo15
    Spectator
    Hi My quiz is not loading. I did help from the support team and it was sorted it out but now it is giving the issue again. I also have another issue where the course is paid for via woocommerce/payfast but the user is still not allowed to take the course.   I am also getting this error from my dashboard.
    Warning: vsprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/nudlegme/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1397
    durenzo15
    Spectator
    Hi Just to correct my previous email
    1. I could not upload images to wordpress to i chnaged the path under settings-media to the default "wp-content/uploads" I tried changing it back to the old path but that does not seem to make the quiz work so i dont think it is the issue.
    2. The payment gateway seems to be working with the course now.
    3. in dashboard-the block titled courses is showing this message(Warning: vsprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/nudlegme/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1397)
    durenzo15
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    @durenzo15 Let's start one by one answering your questions:
    1. About Warning message: Do not worry about that, it will not hamper anything on your site. Just contact your webhost and OFF WP_Debug on your site. It will remove this warning message.

2. Quiz is not loading: it seems this error:http://prntscr.com/q6zdgl so if you are using react quizzes then please follow this tip:

https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quizzes-on-react/

durenzo15
    Spectator
    Hello   Thank you for the feedback. The quizzes are working now thank you.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    for the first error it seems to be something related to wordpress itself . to resolve that please update your wordpress to latest version or re-install wordpress again . Secondly please repair your database : https://hosting.review/tips-tools/repair-wordpress-database/   NOTE  : PLEASE TAKE FULL BACKUP OF YOUR SITE FILES AND DATABASE BEFORE DOING ABOVE.
    durenzo15
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #222222; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">Hi </span> I have updated wordpress to latest version and repaired database. The issue still seems to be there, but now the plugin features are not showing at all. Can you please check.
    durenzo15
    Spectator
    Hi   I am just checking if you have received my response. I am still having the issue. Please can you assist.   Regards
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in reply, i have just tried to check at your end but i am not able to check your site!
    durenzo15
    Spectator
    Misty
    leaditafrica
    Participant
    Hello, My quiz also not working after updating to new version. All other units not working too
    Veronica
    hello,

Please disable the react quizzes and make you followed all the IMPORTANT points mentioned in this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quizzes-on-react/

IMPORTANT NOTES :

1 . IN order this to work please enable Api from wp-admin ->LMS-> settings -> Api .

2. You would need to update vibe course module , vibe customtypes and wplms theme to version 3.9.7 

3 . you might also need to add this line in your.htaccess file :

SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

If above line does not work please change the above line to :

SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1

4. the setting ” In-Course Quiz questions per page ” will play no role in as there is new setting given in the quiz to set number of questions.Read below .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘QUIZ NOT LOADING’ is closed to new replies.