My quiz is not loading. I did help from the support team and it was sorted it out but now it is giving the issue again.
I also have another issue where the course is paid for via woocommerce/payfast but the user is still not allowed to take the course.
I am also getting this error from my dashboard.
Warning: vsprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/nudlegme/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1397
- This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Veronica.
- This topic was modified 10 months ago by durenzo15.
Just to correct my previous email
- I could not upload images to wordpress to i chnaged the path under settings-media to the default “wp-content/uploads” I tried changing it back to the old path but that does not seem to make the quiz work so i dont think it is the issue.
- The payment gateway seems to be working with the course now.
- in dashboard-the block titled courses is showing this message(: vsprintf(): Too few arguments in on line
This reply has been marked as private.1 year, 6 months ago VeronicaModerator
- This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Veronica.
Let’s start one by one answering your questions:
- About Warning message: Do not worry about that, it will not hamper anything on your site. Just contact your webhost and OFF WP_Debug on your site. It will remove this warning message.
Quiz is not loading: it seems this error:http://prntscr.com/q6zdgl so if you are using react quizzes then please follow this tip:
Thank you for the feedback. The quizzes are working now thank you.1 year, 6 months ago AlexKeymaster
for the first error it seems to be something related to wordpress itself .
to resolve that please update your wordpress to latest version or re-install wordpress again .
Secondly please repair your database :
NOTE : PLEASE TAKE FULL BACKUP OF YOUR SITE FILES AND DATABASE BEFORE DOING ABOVE.
<span style=”color: #222222; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;”>Hi </span>
I have updated wordpress to latest version and repaired database. The issue still seems to be there, but now the plugin features are not showing at all. Can you please check.
I am just checking if you have received my response. I am still having the issue. Please can you assist.
Regards1 year, 6 months ago VeronicaModerator
sorry for the delay in reply,
i have just tried to check at your end but i am not able to check your site!1 year, 5 months ago durenzo15ParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.1 year, 5 months ago MistyMemberThis reply has been marked as private.1 year, 4 months ago leaditafricaParticipant
My quiz also not working after updating to new version. All other units not working too1 year, 4 months ago VeronicaModerator
The topic ‘QUIZ NOT LOADING’ is closed to new replies.