Quiz questions are not loading (endless ajax loader)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz questions are not loading (endless ajax loader)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lemonjoe
    Spectator
    Hello, I have some serious problems with my installation. I searched in the whole forum, but found nothing similar. Every time, I started my fully set Quiz, there is just an endless ajax loader, but no questions or timer. If I click on "finish course" I get to a blank course page. Also I get an "http 500" error, every time I start the course, but when I reload, it is gone. I will create an admin for you to check.   Thank you very much for your help! Best wishes, lemonjoe
    lemonjoe
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found that you are using php version 7.1 which is unstable . Please contact your webhost and ask them to switch to 7.0 php version which is much stable .
    lemonjoe
    Spectator
    Oh ok, it's my rootserver and I could change that, but is this the reason for sure?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes its the main reason for most of your issues .
    lemonjoe
    Spectator
    Ok, thank you very much for your great and fast help! And also for your great theme!   Best wishes, lemonjoe
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz questions are not loading (endless ajax loader)’ is closed to new replies.