Quiz Questions Not Showing Up When Taking Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz Questions Not Showing Up When Taking Quiz

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hillvalleymedia
    Participant
    I created a quiz question - I select the question type and correct answer. For multiple choice or some other similar questions, I provide answer options. Then I go to input the quiz question into an actual quiz. In the text box, I type in the instructions. I connect it to the class, set the quiz duration, auto evaluate, show results after submission, randomize questions, quiz passing marks, and select quiz questions. However, when I go to take the quiz, I don't get any quiz questions. I see the timer, and I'm able to start the quiz and finish the quiz, but there are no actual quiz options. I tested it with multiple choice, fill in the blank, and short answer - same results each time. I know I tested it once a while back (weeks ago? months ago?) and I think it worked okay, so I'm not sure what's going on now. Any help is appreciated.
    Ava
    Hi I need to check why this is happening to your site, for that I need the access of your website backend. Please share your Website URL and Wordpress Credentials in private chat.
    hillvalleymedia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Please also share course and quiz details.
    camilight
    Participant
    I have the same problem... any luck?
    Mk
    Please create your own topic and also share admin credentials, course details, and quiz details in private reply.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Questions Not Showing Up When Taking Quiz’ is closed to new replies.