quiz results and retakes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting quiz results and retakes

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    I created a quiz with 3 questions (multiple choice, true/false, select order) and one retake. Not only quiz marks are zero, but it shows "0 out of 1 retake" and allows to retake it each time. It looks like it doesn't record the completion and the results. Modern 2.0.6. What's wrong?
    isigma
    Spectator
    It even shows "0 out of 1 retakes" after the instructor manually assigned points (auto evaluation was off), and the course is finished. It is also possible to retake the quiz, although the finished course is locked for retaking.
    isigma
    Spectator
    Just found that quiz answers appeared as trashed WP comments!!! Hope it'll help you to track the situation
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    I also found the same issue. I created a new topic for the thise issue as I was not sure whether you solved it. Link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/bug-quiz-retake-is-not-recording-number-of-retakes-and-no-previous-scores/ Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please chech if the activity streams component is enabled from wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> components. Please also note here that the activity is an important component for wplms . Activities are recorded for each activity of the users in site and this also includes the taking the quiz . Please also note here that your quiz is set to auto evaluate results . For proper functioning of auto evaluate quiz please refer this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-evaluate-quiz-not-working/
    isigma
    Spectator
    I turned the stream ON. I set quiz autoevaluation OFF. Student takes and submits the quiz. It still shows 0 out of 1 retakes, allowing to retake the quiz as many times as he wants.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this seems to be a loophole in the quiz retakes . We will be fixing this in the next update of wplms and vibe course module plugin update.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Unfortunately this is not true. Alex's statement is also not true. The query which checks for re-takes only counts for retakes and has no connection with evaluation. The exact query as follows  : `SELECT activity.content FROM {$table_name} AS activity WHERE activity.component = 'course' AND activity.type = 'retake_quiz' AND user_id = %d AND item_id = %d ORDER BY date_recorded DESC` So, as the query clearly states it only counts for retakes and does not count evaluates or submissions. So, the assumptions made by members are incorrect. Marked as resolved.   p.s : since this is the second time guesses are floating around, I would request support staff to please confirm before marking this in the issue log.      
    isigma
    Spectator
    I appreciate structure in your team work, it only increases  the efficiency, but how to resolve the problem when there is no limit for retakes?
    isigma
    Spectator
    I'll switch to another existing discussion of the issue as it is more alive. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/bug-quiz-retake-is-not-recording-number-of-retakes-and-no-previous-scores/  
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘quiz results and retakes’ is closed to new replies.