Quiz Results Do Not Show Anywhere

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz Results Do Not Show Anywhere

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bam3473
    Spectator
    <h1>THANK YOU For YOUR HELP!</h1> Here's what's happening.  We have stand-alone quizzes that are attached to courses.  The courses are .zip file imports.  At the end of each course is a link to the stand alone quiz.  A user takes the quiz, and if they get over 90, they are awarded points, and we are supposed to see it in our reports.   Currently, none of this happens.  A user takes a quiz, and they can see the result in their student panel, but I can't see it anywhere as the instructor or the administrator.  The scores don't show in the reports in the back end.  They don't show anywhere.  This is a critical element of our platform.  Can we have you have a look?
    bam3473
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    bam3473
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    You can download quiz scores CSV file from stats. For doing this go to COurse -> Admin -> Stats . Refer : http://prntscr.com/ik9i7n Well multiple quiz results for multiple students like statistics area is not available in wplms. If you want to direct download the csv file of quiz scores then add the following code in .htaccess file. <FilesMatch "\.(csv)$"> Header set Content-Disposition attachment </FilesMatch>
    bam3473
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, I have done a quiz in your site as a student and downloaded the quiz score as Admin. See this video to download CSV file of quiz scores with student name. Video : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFnuhPDfJ5
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Results Do Not Show Anywhere’ is closed to new replies.