Quiz Zip File upload

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Quiz Zip File upload

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I need to upload quiz zip files for courses but the zip does not unpack. Is is possible to upload course quiz zip file?
    Veronica
    hello, uploading zip file is not available in wplms. but you can make use of import and export function of wplms. make use of this tip:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-site-import-and-export/
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks Diana, I am still not having any luck. The file did upload but not visible in test bank. Can you test the files with your instruction on your system? It appears to me that WPLMS might not be compatible or relate to mainstream or well recognize Learning Management Systems such as moodle. I have tried all files but not seems to work with WMPLS. It would be great if we can find a way for Textbook quiz bank files to work with WPLMS. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi, I have tested this at my end and it works perfectly. please have a look here:http://somup.com/cYVYlMfP4h as you can I have imported a CSV file and then it's added in all quizzes section in wplms. in your site, if this is not happening then maybe the prefix of your database is different. as you can see that in CSV file the prefix is "wp_" if your prefix of the database is different then it's not going to be imported on your site. for importing the things on your site you have to make changes in the CSV file. change the prefix with your site's prefix. it will solve the problem. please let us know the results.
    RMA
    Spectator
    I see. I will have to figure out how to make the text book zip files to CSV files.  I was trying the zip file upload since the textbooks provides zip  files. Anyway , i'll find a way to convert the zip files data to CSV and upload.   Thanks
    Veronica
    great so if this particular issue is solved can we close the topic?
    RMA
    Spectator
    I was not successful but you can close the ticket. I bought a plugin that let me transfer the question bank.
    Veronica
    thanks for confirmation closing the topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Zip File upload’ is closed to new replies.