Quizes aren't displaying results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quizes aren't displaying results

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    dtconner
    Spectator
    Note the screen shot I provided you are using multiple choice questions even though it looks like fill in the blank. Here are our access credentials: URL: www.experttechnicaltraining.com Admin UN: vibethemes PW: EtVt2015! We are currently not selling courses until we get this issue solved.  We have a test student account that is enrolled in at least one course with multiple units and quizzes to test out. un: jsmith pw: ETtest123! Issues to solve: 1.  Quizzes not auto evaluating 2.  When the student account takes a times quiz and finishes it the screen just spins waiting for the timer to run out....and we still don't get results consistently. So to summarize quizzes while we work hard to configure as you suggest just don't seem to want to auto evaluate and/or don't work right when setup with a timer. Please try and let us know specifically what the issue resolution is so we can be sure we do things right going forward. Thank you. David Conner [email protected]
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and found that you vibe course modules and other wplms and vibe plugins are outdated . They are at the version 1.9.4 which had the issue with the plugin updates if the theme is updated to a greater version . Now please update you all the plugin manually via ftp .The updated versions of the plugins are present in the wp-content/themes/wplms/plugins/ folder  . . In this folder all the plugins are updated and is present in the zipped format . Please delete the old plugin in your wp-content/plugins folder and then upload the zipped plugin in  your  wp-content/plugins folder and then unzip it . repeat the above process till you have uploaded all the plugin form wplms/plugins folder. Now goto wp-admin and please again check for the latest updates with more bug fixes and features and then check the quiz  .
    dtconner
    Spectator
    Ok.  Updated Plugins.  Same problem exists.  Went back to admin panel -> plugins and there seems to be a number of the most recent versions of the WPLMS plugins looking to be updated but to earlier versions.  Not sure that is the way to go. I asked earlier if running a child theme was ok or not.  You still did not answer.  I have a number of style.css changes in the child theme and some updates to the function.php file to support some transaction processing automation and some UI functionality recommended by vibe themes to support collapsible units in courses.  Therefore to not use the child theme would be devastating due to the custom css style updates I have made.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Child themes are always recommended and they're never updated I am unable to access WP Admin area of your site. It would be great if you can share wp admin area as well, so that I can verify the settings and check the quiz. Few pointers which needs to be checked : a. Check the Auto-evaluate question types : WP admin - WPLMS - Course MAnager -Auto-evaluate question types b. Check if there are any javascript errors on page when quizzes are evaluated. c. Are these in-course quiz or single quiz ? d. Possibility of a third party conflict.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Quizes aren't displaying results’ is closed to new replies.