Quizzes & questions display issues

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Quizzes & questions display issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    Both VibeBP and WPLMS plugins are at 1.1.3. Encountered these problems in respect with quizzes:
    1. Can set duration for a quiz, but it doesn't show up after I leave  the editor and go to quiz manager: Screen

2. I set 15 mins as quiz duration. But it appears as days in the course status page: Screen. I've even seen quiz timer starting with days sometimes, not minutes.

3. Cannot display newly created quizzes/questions in the course status page. I have a quiz back from v3.x and I can display it in a course. But when creating a new quiz/questions, I cannot display them properly: Video

mehranamirli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    And another bug; each time I update WPLMS, course duration parameters of courses are reset. Instructor must again set the duration parameter for her course - day, week, month etc.
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    Update for point 3: old quizzes cannot be taken either now.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . & 2 .  It is an issue , we have fixed it in the update releasing today .
    1. question not loading issues ,
    well i checked but could not find any reason behind it . so created a new quiz : https://prnt.sc/tyg1j7 and the question were showing . Please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply to check issue with existing quiz .  
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    And you did overlook this one I wrote above, please consider fixing:
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">And another bug; each time I update WPLMS, course duration parameters of courses are reset. Instructor must again set the duration parameter for her course - day, week, month etc.</span>
    For instance I have 6 weeks duration for a course. After each WPLMS theme/plugins update, it is automatically reset as 6 days.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    It opens with non-VibeBP environment for sure which you shared the link of. But the problem remains with VibeBP course page. This is what we need to enable as students have to submit their quizzes here. No question appears when clicking the start quiz button.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mehranamirli
    Participant
    Veronica
    we will check that thanks to confirm closing this topic
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Quizzes & questions display issues’ is closed to new replies.