Re Certification

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tishin
    Participant
    Our LMS is a certification LMS.  People join the LMS to take their certification course.  Every six months they have to get re certified.  People will start their courses whenever they can.  Their is no class schedule.  No semesters. We would like to set up a touch point or drip feed to enable us to have a fully automated system that notifies a student 6 months after they finish a course that they are due for re certification.  Basically they would retake the same course in six months.  We currently have about 1200 students.  Is this possible in WPLMS?  How?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tishin
    Participant
    I understand.  So basically we would assume that once a person finishes their first certification course they would not come back to the site for a while.  I would set the inactivity notification to be sent 6 months later.  I would edit the email to say that they need to re certify.  Hopefully they never come back to the site after the first course.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Tishin, Yes, Exactly. You have to set the inactivity for 6 months. If the user is inactive for 6 months then this will send the email to remind the students.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Re Certification’ is closed to new replies.