RE: WPLMS 4.085 Theme Update Problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues RE: WPLMS 4.085 Theme Update Problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, I updated the WPLMS theme, that powers my website. I was instructed install 2 new plugins: VibeBP WPLMS. and then I was instructed to deactivate 6 WPLMS plugins from my site: Vibe Course Module Vibe Custom Types
    Vibe ShortCodes WPLMS Dashboard WPLMS EventOn WPLMS Front End I did this and then my site crashed with a PHP error in the WPLMS plugin/assignments section, line 5. I removed the plugin to a temporary folder, to get back into my site, but then the Home page was not appearing as it should, as all the main fucntions had been disabled due to the missing plugin that powers the site. I then re-installed the WPLMS plugin, and the same thing happened, and then my site went into maintenance mode for about 10 minutes. I had to remove the plugin again and now I am restoring a backup from midnight to take my website back to how it was before I installed the new theme update. This hasn't worked for me and I would need a solution to the problem before I attempt to update the theme to the latest version. Why is the WPLMS plugin causing an error on my site and essentially wrecking it? How can I undo a theme update if it is causing problems? Many thanks Junayd
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    " I did this and then my site crashed with a PHP error in the WPLMS plugin/assignments section, line 5. " Well yes this was an issue in old wplms plugin but its now fixed with latest wplms_plugin . Actually the thing is when wplms plugin is active all old plugin including the assignments should deactivate but this does not happen due to the bug in old wplms plugin whcih we have fixed . After installing and activating wplms plugin please just simply rename these plugins from ftp in order to resolve : Vibe Course Module Vibe Custom Types Vibe ShortCodes WPLMS Dashboard WPLMS EventOn WPLMS Front End Wplms Assignments
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, OK, I will try that out and report back to you. Thanks Junayd
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RE: WPLMS 4.085 Theme Update Problems’ is closed to new replies.