React quiz fill in blank question formatting problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues React quiz fill in blank question formatting problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I have started this topic based on some other earlier topics like: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/react-quiz-question-formatting-broken-again/ Mr. Vibe asked me to start a new thread to make it easier for other users to follow this topic. The summary: The react quiz system with fillblanks did not take into account any line break! All the text even the plain text with line breaks are packed in one stupid format, with lifted dots and lifted text at the and of the sentence… (yes, the end of the text is lifted in a higher row after the fillblank input area, even if it is a plain text) But if you could change the system as the first step of resolution of this problem in such a way that if I use plain text with line breaks than the format will remain as it is in the content of the question, I will accept it temporarily. But this is a temporary solution: for example for the dropdown questions you need to use HTML elements because your program can not identify the elements of the question. So for the final solution, you should handle the HTML elements too. I’m accepting any solution which can resolve the bad displaying issue, but not with sacrificing the new 4.x system features. Alex checked the problem and he started to work on a solution. Till now he did not find the resolution. I'm waiting for the final solution to be able to switch to 4.x version. (In 4.x you can use only the react quiz, now, because of this problem I have to use the "not react" quiz)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I spent yesterday whole day into this .Tried three different approaches , found out we have to change the architecture a bit for this one . We are trying to solve .
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Hi, any news on this topic? When can I upgrade to 4.x system if would like to use this basic feature of fillblank questions?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This hasn't been implemented yet as we are facing some limitations with the editor architecture but sure we will be doing this in future .
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    What is the timeframe for that? days... weeks... monthses...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we are working on tried two techniques on this both failed , changing the architecture a bit to achieve this by reading dom instead of breaking the statements plus we not have one more issue which is to handle the old and new both data for the question . This is why we did not want to change architecture and were trying different techniques
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘React quiz fill in blank question formatting problem’ is closed to new replies.