react quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues react quiz

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    react quiz is not working. tried all the things shown in  knowledge base with .htaccess and everything. does it work on dynamic quiz
    logan
    Hello, it does work, what's the issue please share the screenshot of the issue have a look here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quizzes-on-react/
    stef
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    give me your ftp credentials so that i can test it well. make sure themes and plugins are up to date.
    stef
    Spectator
    Somehow it is fixed now. thanks
    stef
    Spectator
    How can I hide correct answer? I put the setting - hide correct answer, but still  does  not work.
    logan

Hello,

Please go to wp-admin -> lms-> settings -> quiz settings -> " Hide correct answers " .

Also, note here once the course is finished for the user, she can see the correct answers.

---

if you want to hide it forever then,

to hide the answer lists please follow these steps .

Add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter('wplms_hide_quiz_result_details',function($flag,$quiz_id){

return 1;

},10,2);

stef
    Spectator
    tried the above things that you have told but it still shows the right answers on react? kindly check the link https://ibb.co/5v7j6NM and when we click on page 2 for the question. it does not scroll up the page even.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the above code is wrong . we have shown the correct answer indication in the react quizzes by default by hightlighting correct answer . This will be fixed in the upcoming update of vibe course module plugin .
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Is there any temporary solution to hide the correct answer we can do right now? Thanks  
    logan
    Hello, no it is in development stage, we cant provide any solution till it is not tested well. it could cause fatal errors on your site. i request you for your patience.
    stef
    Spectator
    How about hide it with CSS?
    logan
    No, it is not possible because there is no class that makes it unique. we can't hide it for now. apologies. i just want to have little patience i have informed the development team again.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘react quiz’ is closed to new replies.