reCaptcha and 404

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting reCaptcha and 404

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hi, I just configure de Google recaptcha and wordpress heartbeat because my hosting ask me to do this. But now, me and some of the students are having 2 problems:
    1. When login, it goes to /404

2. Or they got the problem of incorrect password

How can I solve this? Thanks

Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast, Incorrect password in wordpress only shows when someone insert a wrong password and for 404 error something is flushing your permalinks so try re-saving your permalinks from wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes And set a login redirect page from wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Student or Instructor Login Redirect which will resolve this issue
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, thanks.. I already save the permalinks, I hope it works. For the login redirect page, I think I have this setting -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wz2s8sets22wv73/Captura%20de%20Pantalla%202020-04-03%20a%20la%28s%29%2011.57.49%20a.%C2%A0m..png?dl=0   Is like this?
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Also, I try my self to acces with a student account with new paswword and I got this bad password error as well.... Dos it have something to do with reCaptcha?
    Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast, If Login Redirect Still not working then do let me know because it seems like you connected the pages(As I am not aware with the language) For the bad password error, I need to check the issue on your site so please share the site URL with admin credentials in a private reply
    lapacast
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #222222; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">Hi Thanks for your reply.</span> Let me tell you what happened. I implement the advices a2 hosting told me for security. And after that, I start to have this /404 and not valid password error. So today I deactivate this "hide wp login" plugin and this "reCaptcha" option, and now some of my students can access. Now I can access to admin. However some of them are getting a wordpress error "you must login to access the page you have ordered" I dont know how to solve this problem :( Apparently this "hide wp login" plugin and this "reCaptcha" option are the problem for /404 error before, what do you think? I try to set uo the captcha trough WLPM settings, but in that way it didnt work. Thanks for all
    lapacast
    Spectator
    See this video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4pq9menqwbrsl3/error.MOV?dl=0 A student just told me she can acces on her celphone, but in the computer she got <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">"you must login to access the page you have ordered"</span> So I restore her password, I try my selft, it work,  try for second time and I cant access...is too weird and frustrating :(
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    lapacast
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘reCaptcha and 404’ is closed to new replies.