Recovery password email is not being sendt

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Recovery password email is not being sendt

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hello, I notice that Recovery password email is not being sent
    Diana
    Participant
    And all other emails are working on your site?
    lapacast
    Spectator
    well, i got this notifications emails about "new registrant", or "you're added to a course" But when a student forget his password, he didnt got the email
    Diana
    Participant
    From LMS > Emails Tab check if you have the forgot password email template or not Please try adding this custom code in your wp-admin > plugins > editor > wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_true' );

lapacast
    Spectator
    Hi, yes this template is ready. Sorry I didnt find this: wp-admin > plugins > editor > wplms-customizer.php this editor is under plugins? thankyou
    Diana
    Participant
    I see, checked your site and found the plugin editor is disabled by your webhost for admin as well Connect with FTP/cpanel and add this code in wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php Then check again
    lapacast
    Spectator
    ohh as I am not a developer, do you think my hosting provider can do it for me? I dont understand how to thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, ask them to add the code as mentioned by me above. Share the message or if they deny then you can share your FTP/Cpanel here. I will check after adding the code Mark your reply as private while sharing
    lapacast
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    lapacast
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Recovery password email is not being sendt’ is closed to new replies.