Redirect after paypal taking me to old non PWA course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Redirect after paypal taking me to old non PWA course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Good day, I cannot get paying students to use the PWA version of WPLMS. When a user purchases our course via paypal, the "return to merchant" button takes them back to an "Order received" page. I am using the "WooCommerce - Autocomplete Orders plugin by Serious Plugins". This works good enough for me... and automatically completes the order.. But. When a user clicks the "waiting for admin approval" button, it takes them to the non PWA start course page. If a user clicks start course, the old non PWA website is shown. How can I force a user to use the PWA? Or redirect to the PWA when coming back from paypal? As you can see at the end of the video. I have a "welcome" page that loads the PWA perfectly. I need users that have paid, to be able to use the PWA not the old style website. Please help. Video Link here
    Veronica
    to redirect the start course to the PWA page you need to deselect the page from here: http://prntscr.com/225oa6n and make sure that you have selected the blank layout in customizer>>layout
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Thank you Veronica. This worked. However, in the picture you marked in red the wrong item. The correct redirect configuration is to use the "Take This Course Page" drop down to select the page you want to redirect to. You marked "connect edit course page" which did nothing when I set it to the page I wanted to redirect to. Thank you. You can close this topic
    Veronica
    thanks for pointing that good to know this helps you closing this one
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirect after paypal taking me to old non PWA course’ is closed to new replies.