redirect no longer works

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting redirect no longer works

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, You gave me a bit of code to redirect logged in members to a different pages then when non-logged in members click the button. See code at bottom page. But it no longer works here. code add_action('wp_footer',function(){ if(is_user_logged_in()){ ?> <script>jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('a.ubtn-link.ult-adjust-bottom-margin.ubtn-large').attr('href','https://meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod/'); });</script> <?php } }); Thanks!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Correction: The button no longer works when logged in on mobile device.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    and?
    Veronica
    hi actually in mobile view the Class is changed that's why use this code for mobile:
    add_action('wp_footer',function(){
    	if(is_user_logged_in()){
        ?>
        <script>jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('a.ubtn-link.ult-adjust-bottom-margin.ubtn-small').attr('href','https://meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod/');	});</script>
        <?php
        }
    });
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes, it works. I have a question on your comment: "actually in mobile view the Class is changed" Does this effect more code????? How can I search my site for thise changed class? What was the old class new, and what's the new one?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are not chaning this class , its the page builder changing it on its own somehow .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ah get it. We can close, Alex. Thanks for the support.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘redirect no longer works’ is closed to new replies.